So it’s been 6 months since my last post and a lot has happened since then.
- My company (well former company) moved into the city in August
- Then they decided to let me go at the end of September, right before Laura and I were set to take a vacation (I know bummer right). Read about it here.
- Laura and I got engaged (on that vacation, stay tuned for a post about that, so I guess it wasn’t a bummer after all).
- After a month of unemployment, I landed a new job, in Long Island City.
- After a month of doing barely anything at that job, I found another job closer to home in a new language and I am excited to start there and learn something new.
- Two months after returning from our vacation, we booked our church and venue.
I am going to make separate post regarding 1 & 2, 3 & 6, and 4 & 5, so check back soon, like very soon.